A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Aug 15, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1205 MANHATTAN AVE UNIT 232
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11222
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ICE MFG, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Thin ice: Vanishing ice only exacerbates a bad, climate change-fueled situation
By Ars Staff - Monday Jun 19, 2017
How's the Earth’s ice system changing? Look to the active cryosphere.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Indie ice cream brand Steve's gets scooped up out of bankruptcy
By Cara Eisenpress - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The Fresh Ice Cream Co. of Brooklyn—which does business as Steve’s and is known for its creative flavors and dairy-free pints—will be sold for $1 million to conglomerate Dean Foods...
To view the full story, click the title link.