Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ICC SECURITY SYSTEMS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Martin Shkreli Was ‘His Own Worst Enemy,’ Juror Says
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD and COLIN MOYNIHAN - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The jury thought Mr. Shkreli committed fraud, a juror said, but did not find “that he had the intent and purpose” to cause anyone to lose money.
- Ooma Home Security review: The Ooma Telo VoIP telephone system gets a security upgrade
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Just add sensors to turn your landline system into a simple security box.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- How to Make the Tax System Fairer and Save Social Security
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
It’s time to expand the payroll tax to include health insurance plans offered by employers.
- Amnesty Int’l Faces the ICC: Is Pointing Out Government Crime a Crime?
By Erin Rubin - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A Nigerian human rights group called Save Humanity Advocacy Centre accused Amnesty International of crimes against humanity relating to the terrorist group Boko Haram in Nigeria and took AI before the International Criminal Court in The Hague.