A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - IAN WALL D.O. P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Ian Poulter, Rickie Fowler in early contention at Scottish Open
By Alistair Tait - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
It’s hard to believe Ian Poulter’s future was in doubt only a few months ago. Amazing what one good result can do. Poulter has parlayed (...)
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- The story behind the haunting What Remains of Edith Finch
By Stephanie Chan - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The critically acclaimed What Remains of Edith Finch launched on Xbox One yesterday, but those who had a chance to play it on PC and PlayStation 4 when it first debuted in April have had a few months now to process the story. Developed by Giant Sparrow and published by Annapurna Interactive, it’s a narrative-driven […]
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.