United Technologies, the corporate parent of Pratt & Whitney, will pay $140 a share in cash and stock in one of the largest deals in aerospace history.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - I-KOOL TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- United Technologies to Buy Rockwell Collins in $30 Billion Deal
By SUI-LEE WEE - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Exponential Technologies Offer Early Use Case in Tax
By Beth Mueller, U.S. Tax Analytics Leader at Deloitte Tax - Friday Jul 7, 2017
As exponential technologies emerge benefits to end user departments also can grow exponentially, as in corporate tax groups.
- 14 Bosses, One Corporate 'Game of Thrones?'
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The decision by Uber’s Chief Executive to take an indefinite leave of absence will put management of the world’s most valuable startup in the collective hands of more than a dozen managers—and could become an especially problematic structure for the company.
- Ryzen Pro: AMD takes on Intel on the corporate desktop, with one key omission
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
AMD wants to go after Intel vPro while avoiding Intel's excessive product segmentation.
- SoftBank Bets $250 Million on Small-Business Lender Kabbage
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The corporation’s mammoth Vision Fund, which has been on an investment spree in recent weeks, didn’t write this check but it does have an option to participate at a later date.
- Uber, Mired in Corporate Scandals, Sees Uptick in Bookings
By MIKE ISAAC and TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The privately held ride-hailing company on Wednesday disclosed that its business jumped and that its losses narrowed to $645 million in the second quarter.