London’s cabby wars are less about the disruptive power of an app, or a new business model, than about the disruption of Britain.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - I BLACK CAR & CONCIERGE SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On London’s Streets, Black Cabs and Uber Fight for a Future
By KATRIN BENNHOLD - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Can A Maternity Concierge Service Help Keep Women On The Leadership Track?
By Lydia Dishman - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The employees of Fifth Third Bank have access to a free concierge service that will handle everything from grocery shopping to helping pick a daycare.
Charnella Grossman is a vice president and senior portfolio manager in Fifth Third Bank’s investment advisory group. She’s also a mother of a 1-year old and is currently 38 weeks pregnant with her second child. Grossman is planning to take full advantage of Fifth Third Bank’s paid leave policy (four weeks for both moms and dads who have a new baby, adopt, or foster a child in addition to six weeks of medical leave for women after they give birth) when her baby is born. But she’s also using another benefit right now that’s relatively new to her employer.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- The blackest, black car ever
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017