A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - I BELIEVE IN ME, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn company employs more than 100 blind workers
By Vicki Salemi - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
When Ted Rios turned 50 recently, his co-workers threw him a surprise party at a bar near their Borough Park office. “It was amazing! They told me how much they appreciate me and what I do,” says the sales manager at Alphapointe, a 106-year-old company that facilitates manufacturing, third-party product assembly, warehousing and product fulfillment...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Former Employee Testifies Shkreli Threatened Him and His Family
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
In a letter entered into evidence in his fraud trial, Martin Shkreli told the wife of a ex-employee, “I hope to see you and your four children homeless.”