New technologies are shortening the diagnostic process.
i2a diagnostics, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - I2A DIAGNOSTICS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Can the Diagnostic Process Be Shortened to Minutes?
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Vancouver Hospitals Receive $13.7 Million 'Gift of Life'
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
The bequest from Leon Judah Blackmore will fund a hybrid operating room and a cardiac diagnostic clinic at Vancouver General and UBC hospitals....
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.