Charter carrier Dynamic International Airways LLC, which offers charter flights to regional cities in China, filed for bankruptcy protection Wednesday to stabilize its business.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HYC CHARTERS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Airline Dynamic International Airways Files for Bankruptcy
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Sprint seeks merger with Charter to create wireless and cable giant
By Jon Brodkin - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Comcast could have veto power over deal because of agreement with Charter.
- Sprint still seeks merger partner after being rejected by Charter
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Sprint wanted to merge with Charter—or T-Mobile.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.