The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HYBRID HOMES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Otto Warmbier Was ‘Brutalized and Terrorized’ in North Korea, Father Says
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mr. Warmbier returned Tuesday night after being in North Korean custody for 17 months. He had reportedly been comatose for more than a year.
- North Korea Calls Itself The ‘Biggest Victim’ In The ‘Mystery’ Of Otto Warmbier’s Death
By Kimberly Ricci - Friday Jun 23, 2017
In typical fashion, North Korea is blaming anyone else for the death of Otto Warmbier.
- Otto Warmbier, American Student Released From North Korea, Dies
By LIAM STACK and MAYA SALAM - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Mr. Warmbier, 22, returned to the United States in a coma last week after brutal treatment by the North Korean government, his family said.
- China Falls Short on Curbing North Korea, Trump Says
By MARK LANDLER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The president’s statement was an extraordinary admission of failure of his strategy for dealing with the North, leaving him with unpalatable options.