For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HV FARMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Beehive at center of swarm attack moved to farm
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- These Technologies Are Changing Farms in Some Surprising Ways
By Steven Melendez - Monday Jul 10, 2017
As agriculture adopts recent advances in automation and data science, farms will become super-efficient — and perhaps a bit lonely.
- Human Remains Found on Penn. Farm in Search for Missing Men
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Investigators found the body of one of four missing young men along with other human remains buried on a Pennsylvania farm.