The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HUNZA SHEARS, INC.
2014 - TOKYO SHEARS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Despite Trump’s Tough Talk on Travel Ban, Few Changes to Vetting
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and RON NIXON - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
To date, little has changed to achieve the executive orders’ stated goal: to tighten up vetting of people trying to get into the country.
- Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and MAGGIE HABERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Conservative allies of the president have started attacking the credibility of Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel in the Russia investigation.
- Months After Firing U.S. Attorneys, Trump Nominates Replacements
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Under fire for leaving open scores of critical positions in his administration, the president began naming replacements for the federal prosecutors he purged in March.
- Steve Scalise Among 5 Shot at Baseball Field
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR, ADAM GOLDMAN and CHRISTOPHER MELE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Witnesses described a scene of chaos as a gunman opened fire on a congressional baseball team’s practice. The police said a suspect was in custody.
- Trump Mocks Investigators Over ‘Phony Collusion’ Story
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The president was dismissive about new reports that Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, is looking into whether he tried to obstruct justice.
- Trump Acknowledges He Is Under Investigation in Russia Inquiry
By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and CHARLIE SAVAGE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
President Trump acknowledged for the first time that he is under investigation by the F.B.I. as part of a broad inquiry into Russian election meddling.