NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HUNTS POINT JUICE BAR & DELI CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- POM Juiced, Renews 'American Ninja Warrior' Sponsorship
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Adding to its existing on-air integrations for the athletic competition show, POM will be attached to a returning digital series called "Crashing the Course," a behind-the-scenes look at the show andwhat it takes to conquer the course.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Sqrrl Sniffs Out $12.3M to Push “Threat Hunting” Software
By Jeff Engel - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Sqrrl has grabbed $12.3 million from investors to help drive more sales of its software that aims to detect cyber attackers. The Series C funding round was led by Spring Lake Equity Partners, whose partner Jeff Williams will join Sqrrl’s board. Other investors in the round include previous Sqrrl backers Matrix Partners, Rally Ventures, and […]
- Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola, GoMacro & BulletProof Bars Recalled Over Listeria Concerns
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Granola and protein bars can make a great snack, but they aren’t as good when they come with a side of listeria. For that reason, Trader Joe’s and Wildway grainless granola, along with bars from GoMacro and Bulletproof are being recalled. The companies announced the recalls this week after being notified by a supplier or suppliers that an ingredient used …