Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HUNTINGTON HERITAGE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Islamic State Wages War on the Middle East's Cultural Heritage
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Just this week terrorists blew up Mosul’s Grand al-Nuri Mosque, which
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- Pew Center for Arts & Heritage Awards $10.3 Million in Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grants provide funding for thirty-nine projects, twelve artist fellowships, and two investments to support bold initiatives led by Philadelphia's arts and cultural organizations....
- Designer Jonathan Anderson on the Best Heritage Knits and Binge-Worthy TV
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hardworking British designer shares advice on what men should never wear and why Al Pacino is the celebrity he’d most like to dress.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal