For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - HUNTINGTON FAMILY DENTISTRY P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- MSH3 Gene Reveals Critical Link With Huntington’s Disease
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A recent study published in Lancet Neurology reveals important associations between MSH3 gene mutations and Huntington’s disease progression and disease burden.
- New CRISPR technique could accelerate a cure for Huntington's disease and ALS
By Lulu Chang - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A modified version of the CRISPR/Cas9 tool could be used to track RNA in live cells using a method known as RNA-targeting Cas9. This, in turn, could be used to cure ALS and Huntington's disease.
- How a genetic test for Huntington’s disease could change our plans for children
By St. Cloud (Minn.) Times - By St. Cloud (Minn.) Times - Friday Aug 11, 2017
One couple shares how they grapple with a family legacy as they ponder having children.
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.