PACIFIC PALISADES, Calif. – Theo Humphrey has always been a combustible player. As a freshman, he had the tendency to run hot when (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HUMPHREYS VACATIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The growth of Theo Humphrey on display at U.S. Amateur
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Humphrey takes old-soul approach to Riviera’s 10th
By Geoff Shackelford - Friday Aug 18, 2017
PACIFIC PALISADES, Ca—How close was Theo Humphrey’s quarterfinal win over Chun An Yu in the 2017 U.S. Amateur? Match (...)
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.