It’s early and there are many hurdles, but data so far suggests safety, efficacy.
human vaccines project inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - HUMAN VACCINES PROJECT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Custom cancer vaccines safely fight and kill tumors in early human trials
By Beth Mole - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Un-bustable myths and stubborn minds: Pro-vaccine efforts backfire
By Beth Mole - Friday Aug 11, 2017
At a loss of effective strategy, scientists suggest nonstrategic data bombardment.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Einstein’s Little-Known Passion Project? A Refrigerator
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Humanity might have saved itself a lot of trouble in the long run by investing in the Einstein-Szilard approach to cooling water with fire.
- Meningitis Vaccine Protects Against Gonorrhea, Too
By Maggie Fox - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A mass vaccination campaign against meningitis in New Zealand had an unexpected side-effect — it helped protect people against gonorrhea, too.