Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A., P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE, 5TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HUMAN HEAD NYC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Trump Family Wedding Planner to Head New York’s Federal Housing Office
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The appointment of Lynne Patton, who planned Eric Trump’s wedding, to head the Department of Housing and Urban Development’s New York office, is raising eyebrows.
- Slain New York Police Officer, Mother of 3, Was Her Family’s ‘Warrior’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The family of Officer Miosotis Familia, who was shot and killed in the Bronx on Wednesday, says she was outspoken and encouraged family members to face their problems head on.