After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Dec 20, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - HUDSON VARICK MANAGEMENT, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Varick Partners With Vistar Media On Out-of-Home Omnichannel Programmatic Buying
Monday Jun 19, 2017
As targeting consumers across all channels become more important, Varick said it is partnering with Vistar Media to bring programmatic out-of-home media into Varick's omnichannel buying solution.
- Aschendorf pays $65M for Varick redevelopment project
By Lois Weiss - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Kenneth Aschendorf of APF Properties has purchased 163 Varick St. for roughly $65 million — and will, sources said, redevelop the small warehouse into a 100,000-square-foot Class A boutique office building with the new address of 60 Charlton St. HOK will be the architect for the gut renovation and enlargement in which the building —...