A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HUDSON VALLEY WIRELESS LLC
2013 - JMA WIRELESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.
- Question in Battle Over ‘Diller Island’: Which Billionaire Blinks First?
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Jun 5, 2017
A new permit was issued for the $250 million undulating platform that media mogul Barry Diller wants to build along the Hudson River, but his opponents said they would continue to fight him in court.
- Sweat, NYCFC top Red Bulls 2-0 in Hudson River Derby
By AP - By AP - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Ben Sweat scored his first MLS goal and assisted on Jack Harrison's goal as New York City FC beat the New York Red Bulls 2-0 in the Hudson River Derby
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Bloomberg Gives $60 Million to Hudson Yards Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift is in addition to a previously undisclosed $15 million gift and brings to $421 million the total raised for the center....
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 07, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 7, 2016
Remembering Pearl Harbor 75 years later, a look at Oakland's artist warehouses and Pearl Harbor survivor makes a 5,000-mile trek.