A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HUDSON VALLEY CSE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Thinking About The Other Side Of Search
Tuesday Jan 17, 2017
So much of search marketing revolves around thinking about how to get discovered that it's easy to ignore the other half of the equation: what happens once you are found.
- Listing of the Day: Nyack, New York
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Between the pool, the expansive views of the Hudson, and the home's private beach, everything is built around being near the water.
- Question in Battle Over ‘Diller Island’: Which Billionaire Blinks First?
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Jun 5, 2017
A new permit was issued for the $250 million undulating platform that media mogul Barry Diller wants to build along the Hudson River, but his opponents said they would continue to fight him in court.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.