Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HUDSON RIVER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- What Devils do now after taking Kevin Shattenkirk body blow
By Brett Cyrgalis - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
It is going to be difficult for Devils general manager Ray Shero to see what is going on across the Hudson River this season and not cringe. Shero not only missed out on his most coveted free-agent target, but it was rubbed in his face when righty defenseman Kevin Shattenkirk signed a four-year, $26.6 million...
- Baltimore Clayworks Fights for Sustainability amid Conflicting Stories
By Danielle Holly - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Clayworks’ planned sale of two historical Mount Washington properties has the organization’s external stakeholders, including its founder, up in arms.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017