At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HUDSON RIVER HEALTHCARE LOCAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- As ‘Diller Island’ Sinks, Whitney Plans Major Artwork on Hudson
By ROBIN POGREBIN and CHARLES V. BAGLI - Monday Sep 18, 2017
The Whitney Museum of American Art is pursuing a permanent installation by the artist David Hammons that would extend into the Hudson River near the museum.
- Coming of Age: San Antonio Startups Experience Busy Summer of M&A
By David Holley - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
San Antonio—Business leaders have been working for years to recast the Alamo City’s image, in an attempt to brand it as a hub of tech and healthcare startups as much as it is a place for tourists to visit the home of Davey Crockett’s last stand, take a glitzy River Walk, and enjoy a stellar […]
- Hudson River Estate Built for American Blue Bloods Reduced to $20 Million
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Owned by financier Martin Sosnoff and his wife, Toni, the property was initially seeking $22 million.