PHILADELPHIA — Matt Harvey’s season is moving toward a return to the Mets. The right-hander’s next step will be a stop Saturday for Single-A Brooklyn at the Hudson Valley Renegades in Wappingers Falls, where Harvey will make his first rehab start in his recovery from a stress injury in his right scapula. Harvey, who has...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HUDSON RENTALS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Matt Harvey’s first rehab start set: Where will he pitch?
By Mike Puma - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Matt Harvey ‘extremely happy’ after rocky rehab appearance
By Thomas Lipe - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
WAPPINGERS FALLS — The Dark Knight took a small step toward getting back to the mound at Citi Field. But before Mets fans get too excited, realize the 2013 All-Star got off to a shaky start in his minor league rehab stint. On Saturday, Mets pitcher Matt Harvey started a live baseball game for the...
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.