Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HUDSON REALTY INVESTORS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Activist investor turns up heat on owner of Saks Fifth Avenue
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Jul 31, 2017
An activist investor is turning up the heat on Saks Fifth Avenue owner Hudson’s Bay Co. Hedge fund Land and Buildings fired off its second letter in six weeks to the board of Hudson’s Bay on Monday, threatening to remove board members if the department store company doesn’t sell some of its prized real estate....
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Activist investor faces governance issues with his charity
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Sep 4, 2017
When it comes to good governance, Jonathan Litt doesn’t necessarily practice what he preaches. The activist investor’s real-estate-focused hedge fund, Land & Buildings, has lately rattled cages at companies like Hudson’s Bay, the owner of Saks Fifth Avenue, saying its swanky flagship store might be put to better use as a hotel or an office...
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.