A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
hudson highlands partners LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - HUDSON HIGHLANDS PARTNERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Boston Tech Watch: Uber, Causeway Media, Cure Forward, Tive & More
By Jeff Engel - Friday Jun 9, 2017
This week in Boston tech, we’re tracking a second fund for a venture capital firm co-led by the co-owner of the Boston Celtics, a high-profile hire for Uber, a new cybersecurity startup, and the end of the road for a digital health company. Read on for details. —Causeway Media Partners raised $207.3 million for its […]
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- Bloomberg Gives $60 Million to Hudson Yards Arts Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday May 25, 2017
The gift is in addition to a previously undisclosed $15 million gift and brings to $421 million the total raised for the center....
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017