A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
1633 E32 STREET 2ND FL
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11236
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HUDSON HAMMER CONTRACTING INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- SAG-AFTRA, Producers Agree to Second Extension in Contract Negotiations
By Matt Donnelly, provided by
- Sunday Jul 2, 2017
SAG-AFTRA and the Alliance of Motion Picture and Television Producers have extended contract negotiations another day, a spokesperson for the former told TheWrap.Both sides have agreed to a day-by-day policy, a game of sudden death as they hammer out contentious issues like overtime minimums and travel stipends for actors on location.Last Sunday, SAG-AFTRA’s national board of directors unanimously voted to move forward with a strike vote if terms weren’t met to their satisfaction.