Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MICHELE L. BUCCINNA
6538 ALLEGHANY RD.
BASOM, NEW YORK, 14013
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HUCKLEBERRYDOG CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY judge sparks outrage after freeing alleged cop attacker - US Army soldier charged in killing of wife, NY state trooper after domestic dispute
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Sears to Cut 400 Corporate Jobs
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sears said it is cutting 400 jobs at its corporate offices as part of its restructuring plan.
- Corporate Bond Markets Asleep at the Wheel
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Even as government bonds have been roiled by central banks, corporate debt markets have been surprisingly calm.
- The conundrum of corporate gifts
By Marc A. Pitman - Thursday May 25, 2017
Last week, I was able to listen to a terrific discussion from business leaders about how their organizations make corporate gifts to charities. It's always good to hear the thought process of donors. But it sometimes raises more questions than it settles. Seeking corporate gifts? Don't be "that" guy At one point in the conversation,