In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Apr 16, 1990)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 01, 1971
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1971 - HUBBELL BROS., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- 'Dunkirk' Triumphs at Box Office
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Executives at Time Warner Inc.’s Warner Bros. breathed perhaps the biggest sigh heard in Hollywood this summer as a costly World War II epic opened successfully.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- ‘Wonder Woman’: The Long Journey from Comic to Big Screen
Friday Jun 2, 2017
Gal Gadot takes on the role of “Wonder Woman” in the first movie adaptation of the comic since it was created more than 75 years ago. But getting the film onto the big screen has not been easy as Mark Kelly reports. Image: Warner Bros.