If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HUB LANGIE HOME SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- Gunman Kills 3 and Then Himself at San Francisco UPS Building
By THOMAS FULLER and CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The man, dressed in a UPS uniform, opened fire and then killed himself.
- Condé Nast Closes Style.com Months After Its Debut
By ELIZABETH PATON AND VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine giant is folding its experiment with e-commerce, and joining forces with Farfetch.