Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HSUBOX PRODUCTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Trump Accused Of Violating Constitution By Blocking Twitter Users
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
"It is plain that our clients were blocked from your account on the basis of their viewpoints," the Knight First Amendment Institute says in a letter to the White House
- Casey Affleck dons a sheet in ‘Ghost Story’ — and it’s actually good
By Sara Stewart - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
I’ve heard of an actor losing himself in a role, but I’ve never seen one so literally and figuratively lost on-screen, to moving effect. For most of “A Ghost Story,” Casey Affleck is hidden under a plain white sheet as the title’s apparition. (Yes, apparently it’s really him under there.) The costume initially comes across...
- A PR Rep For An Apparel Company Threatened To Publish Fake Nude Photos Of A Journalist If She Didn’t Write About Their Products
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
This is exactly how not to get a journalist to write about your product, in addition to being just plain disgusting.