Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HSH FINE ART & DESIGN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
- New Ground Zero Performing-Arts Center Designs Revealed
Saturday Sep 10, 2016
New plans were revealed for the performing-arts center planned for Ground Zero, nearly 15 years after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center. Photo: Luxigon
- Arts and Crafts-style Home in Westchester
Tuesday Jun 12, 2012
A Manhattan couple by way of Italy built and designed this 6,267-square-foot American Arts and Crafts-style home in New York's Westchester County. It is listed for $3.8 million.