Across New York City, religious leaders are making deals with developers and neighbors are fighting the proposals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HP PARK WEST HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND COMPANY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Struggling to Survive, Congregations Look to Sell Houses of Worship
By VIVIAN WANG - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- New York Penthouse With Bonus Apartments Asks $48 Million
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Developer Continuum Company is offering two studios and two parking spaces to help sell its duplex penthouse in Madison Square Park Tower.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.