A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOWLETT HILL HONEY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Whale Strikes and Kills Canadian Rescuer After He Helps Free It
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
After Joe Howlett helped untangle a whale from fishing lines off the coast of New Brunswick, it made a “big flip” and fatally injured him, an official said.
- Gas Everywhere but No Way to Ship It
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Natural gas pipeline delays in the Marcellus and Utica shale producing regions have caused a sharp discount for gas sold in the region.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- City Nicknames
Monday Jul 17, 2017