Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
585 EAST 189TH ST
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10458
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOWL GRILL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Chipotle Faces New Food-Safety Scare
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. is facing another blemish to its food safety record more than a year after navigating a crisis that put a dent in the company’s revenues and profits.
- Chipotle Gets Subpoena After Virginia Norovirus Outbreak
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. said it received a subpoena related to a recent norovirus outbreak in a Virginia location, an indication that a federal criminal investigation into the chain’s food safety problems is widening.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Five Best Grilling Apps For Your Epic Summer BBQ
By Dan Seitz - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Ready to fire up the grill this weekend? Download these five apps first!