Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOWARD ROARK CAPITAL MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Ron Howard Takes Over Han Solo Film
By CARA BUCKLEY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The previous directors were dropped over creative differences. A stand-alone entry in the “Star Wars” franchise, the movie is still slated for May 2018.
- Audience Is King And Other Musings From Sorrell-Howard-Kraft Cannes Talk
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Director Ron Howard joined NFL Patriots owner Robert Kraft and WPP CEO Martin Sorrell for a wide-ranging discussion at Cannes on Friday.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.