The investment in MyStrongHome will enable the company to serve its first one thousand homeowners and prove its model....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOUSE OF SPORTS YOUTH FOUNDATION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Calvert Foundation Invests $8 Million in Climate-Resilient Housing
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- New York Life Foundation Awards $750,000 for Afterschool Programs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Grants were awarded to of eighteen out-of-school time programs serving disadvantaged youth in communities across the nation....
- Let's Put Bad Sports Parents in a Box
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Referees are fleeing youth sports because of anger on the sidelines—but Jason Gay has a proposal to quiet the bad apples.
- Ford Foundation to Open Office in Detroit
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 31, 2017
The foundation has hired a Detroit-based program officer to oversee its grantmaking in the city as it ramps up its mission-related investments in affordable housing....
- NFL Fighting Youth Charity over Gambling Policy
By Angie Wierzbicki - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Strikes for Kids claims that the NFL’s choices cost them money. NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has been asked to testify.
The post NFL Fighting Youth Charity over Gambling Policy appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Detroit-based Spend-down Foundation Is Having Trouble Spending Down
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Who knew it could be hard to give a lot of money away? We do have a suggestion about how to spend down those pesky millions.
- Boston-Area Millennials Face Affordable Housing Shortage, Study Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The report from the Boston Foundation and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce finds affordable housing is a top concern for millennials....