Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOUSE OF REBATE, INC.
2014 - REBATE REALTY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- The Alaskan Harbor Where Bald Eagles Scavenge Like Pigeons
By Charley Locke - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
They pick through garbage and steal pizza from locals.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal December 07, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday Dec 7, 2016
Remembering Pearl Harbor 75 years later, a look at Oakland's artist warehouses and Pearl Harbor survivor makes a 5,000-mile trek.
- Trump is Winning for America
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Though it's underreported, we are winning in unprecedented ways under President Trump.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's 150th Birth Anniversary Celebrated Nationwide
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
"This format allows us to present a large collection of Wright's projects in an easily accessible and visually appealing way," National Trust for Historic Preservation's Reina Murray tells "Marketing Daily."
- Happy Father's Day to the World's Greatest Dad
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Ironically, my foundation of conservative values came by example from my Democrat dad.