In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOUSE OF FINE THINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Three things we learned: SF Deltas vs. NY Cosmos
By Douglas Zimmerman - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
After falling behind the New York Cosmos, San Francisco responded with two goals to win their first home game of the fall season. Here are three things we learned from the game: 1) The team responded well to the loss of Cristian Portilla A day before the Cosmos game the team learned they would be
- A Divorce Report Caps Scaramucci’s Explosive First Week on the Job
By KATIE ROGERS - Monday Jul 31, 2017
News that the White House communications director and his wife were breaking up kept intrigue swirling during Anthony Scaramucci’s dramatic Washington debut.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.