A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOUSE OF AFFECTION, HOME FOR ADULTS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- British Parliament Hit by Cyberattack, Affecting Email Access
By STEVEN ERLANGER - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Hackers targeted the British Parliament, leaving many legislators unable to access their emails on Saturday, officials said.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Homes Where You Can While Away the Hours
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Three properties that have incorporated clock towers, new and restored, into their living spaces
- What Does Apple's No-Tracking Feature Mean For Ad Tech?
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Continuing its efforts to promote itself as privacy-friendly, Apple made an announcement this week that its Safari browser will block autoplay video ads and incorporate a no-tracking feature thatwill hide consumers' Web browsing from ad targeting. These moves are bound to affect an already beleaguered ad-tech sector.