Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOUSE 2 HOUSE
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Boston-Area Millennials Face Affordable Housing Shortage, Study Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday May 30, 2017
The report from the Boston Foundation and the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce finds affordable housing is a top concern for millennials....
- Enterprise Community Partners Receives $3.75 Million for Housing
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The grant from the Bank of America Charitable Foundation will support affordable housing development in twelve cities....
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Calvert Foundation Invests $8 Million in Climate-Resilient Housing
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
The investment in MyStrongHome will enable the company to serve its first one thousand homeowners and prove its model....
- Protecting Affordable Housing: A Tale of Hope from DC
By Martin Levine - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The nation’s capital battles gentrification and property owners to protect tenants’ rights.
- Republicans Worried of Losing House Seats
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Having taken control of both houses of Congress and the White House, Republicans don't have much of a record of legislative accomplishment to show for it yet. WSJ's Gerald F. Seib sat with Sen. John McCain at the CFO Network as he explained why this is troubling for the GOP party.
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.