The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOT STAR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Meet the super-hot soccer stars invading America
By Kirsten Fleming - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
True, he’s not exactly the next David Beckham: no over-the-top tattoos, no pop-star wife, no risqué underwear ads. But that’s what makes the fervent soccer-fan love for Harry Kane, striker for the Tottenham Hotspur (a?k?a the Spurs), all the more remarkable. He’s a wholesome soccer star who’s all about scoring — on the field. On...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.