Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
106 CIRCUIT ROAD
BELLPORT, NEW YORK, 11713
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HOT DATE BAND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Road rage on I-95: Nation’s busiest highway a hot spot for angry drivers - Gunshot victim escapes moving U-Haul on NY interstate then gets hit by another car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Train keeps rolling with Shoreline date
By Aidin Vaziri - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Train has defied the odds, keeping a foothold on the charts for nearly two decades while many of its wordy pop contemporaries have long gone off the rails.The onetime Bay Area band’s most popular songs — “Drops of Jupiter,” “Save Me, San Francisco” and 2009’s “Hey, Soul Sister” — might make locals cringe, but they’re hard to shake.The group, slated to perform at Shoreline Amphitheatre on Saturday, July 8, keeps its streak going with its current hit “Play That Song,” taken from its latest album, “A Girl A Boat A Bottle” (lack of punctuation, the band’s own).
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.