The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CAMILA CRISTINA FRANCO
30-18 BROADWAY APT. 3G
ASTORIA, NEW YORK, 11106
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOST LIFESTYLE GROUP LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- The Annie Leibovitz of the Alt-Right
By MATTHEW KASSEL - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The photographer Peter Duke is on a mission to make reactionaries look glamorous.
- The Pop-Up Employer: Build a Team, Do the Job, Say Goodbye
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
“Flash organizations,” modeled on filmmaking, find their way into fields like software and pharmaceuticals, assembling freelancers and then disbanding.
- Wisconsin Becomes a Golf Destination
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Wisconsin has gone from a completely unremarkable golf state to a frequent host of major events and a destination for golf travel.
- Trudeau Visits Ireland to Discuss Trade, but Host’s Socks Steal the Show
By ED O’LOUGHLIN - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of Canada has a penchant for quirky hosiery. His Irish counterpart, Leo Varadkar, in a tribute, outdid him.