If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HOSPITALITY DNA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- New DNA Test Detects Mutations in Urine of Bladder Cancer Patients Over a Decade Before Diagnosis
Tuesday May 30, 2017
For diagnosis 1 year after sample collection, the test detected mutations in 90% of patients.
- Email DNA: The Address Is The Best Consumer Identifier, Forrester Says
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
A Forrester study affirms that email addresses are the most valuable form of customer ID.
- Could DNA Be the Future of Digital Storage?
Thursday Mar 2, 2017
As the data deluge outpaces the capacity to store it on conventional devices, researchers are hoping natural genetic code can be used to contain billions of megabytes of information. Could DNA be the future of digital storage? Photo: New York Genome Center
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Vancouver Hospitals Receive $13.7 Million 'Gift of Life'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday May 28, 2017
The bequest from Leon Judah Blackmore will fund a hybrid operating room and a cardiac diagnostic clinic at Vancouver General and UBC hospitals....
- Hospital Groups, Public Health Officials: Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill Makes “Unsustainable” Cuts To Coverage
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After reviewing the Senate bill to gut and replace much of the Affordable Care Act, groups representing the nation’s hospitals believe that this legislation will leave millions — particularly those with chronic ailments and the disabled — without access to care.American Hospital Association President Rick Pollack is urging the Senate to “go back to the drawing board” and …