NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HOSPITAL BILLING INC.
2013 - PEDIATRIC HOSPITAL BILLING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Bill Murray visits paralyzed Cal rugby player in hospital
By Michelle Robertson - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Cal rugby player Robert Paylor had an unexpected visitor while undergoing rehabilitation at a Colorado hospital.
Bill Murray was making the rounds at Craig Hospital in Englewood when he dropped by Paylor's room. A photo shared by Paylor's grandmother on Facebook shows the actor holding a stethoscope to her grandson's head.
- Hospital Groups, Public Health Officials: Senate Obamacare Repeal Bill Makes “Unsustainable” Cuts To Coverage
By Chris Morran - Friday Jun 23, 2017
After reviewing the Senate bill to gut and replace much of the Affordable Care Act, groups representing the nation’s hospitals believe that this legislation will leave millions — particularly those with chronic ailments and the disabled — without access to care.American Hospital Association President Rick Pollack is urging the Senate to “go back to the drawing board” and …
- Google Wins Tax Case in France, Avoiding $1.3 Billion Bill
By MICAH MAIDENBERG and AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The case focused on Google’s use of a subsidiary in Ireland. A court in Paris said the technology giant was not liable for the back taxes.
- London Hospital Reconsiders Decision to Turn Off Sick Baby’s Life Support
By DAN BILEFSKY and SEWELL CHAN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
In a U-turn, Great Ormond Street Hospital said it would ask a court to consider new claims about a potential treatment for Charlie Gard.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.