Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HORSEHEADS SAND & TRANSLOADING TERMINAL, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Sand worms and lightning: Aven Colony takes city-building to exoplanets
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A city-building game set at the start of humanity's galactic civilization era.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Check Out a Private Airline Terminal for the 1%
Friday May 12, 2017
Los Angeles International Airport now has the first private terminal in the U.S. for affluent passengers and celebrities. Starting at $7,500 for an annual membership, "The Private Suite" offers a totally separate airport experience. WSJ's Tanya Rivero reports. Photo: Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock