Studies show it’s safer to have a nutritious drink before an operation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HORNELL SURGICAL, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Hold Fast to This Surgical Rule
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Danbury Hospital Receives $3 Million for Cardiovascular Surgical Suite
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The gift from former patient Yoriko McClure will transform its cardiac operating room into a multi-functional cardiovascular surgical suite....
- “Brewing” Up New Surgical Tools Using Coffee Grounds?
Friday Jun 30, 2017
Coffee supplied this engineering team with a morning pick-me-up and a bright medical idea.
- Robot Startup Auris Reels In $280M For Less Invasive Lung Surgery
By Frank Vinluan - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Auris Surgical Robots has kept a tight lid on the details about its technology, its surgical targets, and its financial backers. On Friday, the stealthy startup gave a small peek at all three. San Carlos, CA-based Auris has raised $280 million in a Series D round of financing, the company revealed on its website. The […]
- Guy gets his subway card surgically implanted into his hand
By Tamar Lapin - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
An Australian man seeking a smoother commute went under the knife — to get his public transportation card implanted into his hand. The man, legally named Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow, had the chip of his Opal card, Sydney’s equivalent of a MetroCard, implanted beneath the skin on the left side of his hand, according to...
- News Analysis: In North Korea, ‘Surgical Strike’ Could Spin Into ‘Worst Kind of Fighting’
By MOTOKO RICH - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Even limited scenarios of an attack on North Korea point to staggering civilian casualties in the South and the prospect of nuclear warfare.