Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOPE NOW USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Ex-Netflix exec may have just revolutionized going to the movies
By Marketwatch - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The Hollywood box office is certainly in need of a driver to get audiences in to cinemas and multiplexes. Movie theater subscription service MoviePass is tearing a page right out of Netflix Inc.’s book in hopes of providing that much-needed jolt. Mitch Lowe, a former founding executive at Netflix, president at Red Box and now...
- Airlines Capping Fares For Travelers Evacuating Florida Ahead Of Hurricane Irma
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
After many travelers complained that prices for flights out of Florida ahead of Hurricane Irma were suddenly skyrocketing, several airlines are now capping fares and, in some cases, opening up more seats to meet demand.Let there be limitsDelta Air LinesDelta is switching to larger aircraft and adding flights to airports in Punta Cana, Nassau, Freeport, Key …
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.