An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOPE MINISTRIES CHRISTIAN COUNSELING CENTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Immigration Moves Front and Center in Italy’s Local Elections
By JASON HOROWITZ - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Parties and politicians took a tougher stance ahead voting on Sunday, from Lampedusa in the south to Lake Como, where the Swiss border beckons migrants.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)
- Hiding Christians in the Basement: Fear and Heroism in a Philippine War Zone
By FELIPE VILLAMOR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Christians who have escaped Marawi, where ISIS-inspired militants are entrenched, tell of a genocidal nightmare and the Muslims who protected them.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.