President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi ratified an agreement that cedes sovereignty over two Red Sea islands, brushing off widespread public criticism.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HOPE FOR SISI'S KIDS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Egyptian President Agrees to Cede 2 Islands to Saudi Arabia
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Egypt's Leader Makes a Risky Bet on the Healing Power of Economic Pain
Sunday Aug 6, 2017
Cuts to once-sacred government food and fuel subsidies have caused price hikes and rampant inflation, but Al-Sisi hopes new jobs, investment and growth will arrive before his support erodes.
- Clueless in East Meadow
By Stitches - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
The Tool in the Pool is back. Ryan “Blame it on Rio” Lochte successfully returned from his 10-month suspension by winning the 200-meter medley in record time Sunday at the U.S. Open in Long Island. Of greater importance though is that the gas station bathrooms in and around the East Meadow N.Y. area are still...
- A Major GOP Super PAC Is Backing Kid Rock’s Senate Run In Michigan: ‘Kid, We Hope You Run’
By Andrew Husband - Friday Aug 11, 2017
The president and CEO of the Senate Leadership Fund, a GOP Super PAC, told C-SPAN they 'hope' Kid Rock runs for the Michigan Senate seat.